Saturday 20 October 2012

Layla D Beauty: New Makeup Line & 10% Discount

You may remember that a short while ago I reviewed a lovely product I received featured in a She Said Beauty box, the Layla D Natural Beauty Honey Moisturiser (link here). I have since been keeping up to date with the brand and was really excited to learn that they have just branched out into makeup with a particular emphasis on mineral products.

They have also revamped their website and have a 10% discount code (ldb10) which can be applied at checkout to any orders £15 and over and used as many times as you like over the next week. Click below to take a look:




As a result of the great first impression made by the moisturiser I am definitely going to be taking advantage of this*. Look out for some new product reviews coming soon!


*Especially with the mineral foundation. My Bare Minerals pot let gravity get the better of it and it's contents are sadly now in the hoover.




No comments:

Post a Comment